Tennis & Pickleball
The Ecker Hill tennis court and Stagecoach Drive pickleball court are owned and maintained by members of the Pinebrook Homeowners Association (please reference the HOMEOWNER INFO tab for a list of homeowner associations in Pinebrook if you have questions about which association you belong to). Keys should not be shared with, or purchased for, those who are not members of the Pinebrook Homeowners Association. If you sell your home, please leave the key for the new owners. Details regarding the courts are as follows:
- High security keys are available to PHOA members at the offices of Gorgoza Mutual Water Company for a $40 fee CASH ONLY-CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. Gorgoza’s address is 7950 Pinebrook Road. NOTE, the same key opens the gate at both courts.
- Keep your key with you when you enter the courts, it unlocks the gate from the inside.
- Tennis Court reservations can be made here.
- Pickleball Court reservations can be made here.
- Limit play to one hour if others are waiting.
- Limit signup time to three hours per week to give everyone a chance to play.