Proposed Rules Amendment – Public Comment Meeting March 1, 2022
After receiving public comment at a board meeting held December 2, 2021, a vote to adopt amendments to the Pinebrook Rules and Regulations was tabled. The Pinebrook Homeowners Association board of directors has scheduled another board meeting for Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 6pm at the offices of Gorgoza Mutual Water Company located at 7950 Pinebrook Road. At that meeting, the board will again discuss and adopt amendments to the Rules and Regulations that were originally adopted on June 6th, 2018.
After receiving public comment and further deliberation was held, the board voted to reduce the proposed minimum rental period from 90 days to 60 days. Please see a redlined document of the proposed amendments to the Rules HERE, and a clean document of the proposed amendments to the Rules HERE. The original Rules adopted on June 6th, 2018 are available HERE. A paper copy of the amendments to the Rules will be available at the offices of Gorgoza Mutual Water Company.
Amendments to the rules are summarized as follows:
- Define Nightly Rentals.
- Extend minimum rental period to 60 days.
- Clarify size of yard signs allowed and length of time certain yard signs may be displayed.
- Clarify how notice of Association meetings may be delivered, where meetings may be held, and add requirements for electronic meetings.
- Add a penalty schedule specific to short-term rental violations.
- Update document for minor corrections and clarifications.