PBHOA Annual Meeting Notice 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual meeting of the members of the Pinebrook Homeowners Association will be held at the Park City Day School, 3120 Pinebrook Road, Park City, Utah on Tuesday, November 16th, 2021 commencing at 6:00 p.m. The following matters of business will be transacted during the meeting:
- Presentation and review of the 2020 financial statements and operating budget for 2021.
- General update of PHOA activities and community projects.
- Fire Safety Committee update on fire mitigation efforts completed jointly by the Pinebrook Homeowners Association and Pinebrook Master Association.
- Election to fill two, three-year term seats on the board of directors.
- Discussion of any other matters of business properly brought before the board of directors.
The meeting location was chosen to allow social distancing. Masks are strongly encouraged for everyone and required for those who are unvaccinated. If you are unable or do not want to attend the meeting in person, you may complete and return a proxy here. The proxy will give you the option of designating the Association or a homeowner to vote on your behalf. Proxies must be delivered by 5pm on Friday, November 12th via email to email@example.com, mailed or hand-delivered to the Pinebrook Homeowners Association at 7950 Pinebrook Road, Park City, UT 84098, or faxed to 435-649-8126.