PBHOA Annual Meeting Notice 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual meeting of the members of the Pinebrook Homeowners Association will be held virtually on Tuesday, December 1st, 2020 commencing at 7:00 p.m. The following matters of business will be transacted during the meeting:
- Presentation and review of 2019 financial statements and operating budget for 2020.
- General update of PHOA activities and community projects.
- Discuss fire mitigation efforts completed jointly by the Pinebrook Homeowners Association and Pinebrook Master Association.
- Election to fill three, three-year term seats on the board of directors.
- Discussion of any other matters of business properly brought before the board of directors.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTENDANCE:
- To attend the virtual meeting, you must submit an email to the Association by 5pm on November 30th with your Pinebrook property address and contact information. This serves as notification of your attendance. The Association will respond via email with a link to the virtual meeting and a PDF document of the meeting package.
- If you are unable to attend the meeting, you may complete and return a proxy. The proxy will give you the option of designating the Association or a homeowner to vote on your behalf. If a member is designated, the member must submit an email to the Association notifying them of their attendance as outlined above. Proxies designating the Association must be delivered by 5pm on Monday, November 30th via email to email@example.com, mailed or delivered to the Pinebrook Homeowners Association at 7950 Pinebrook Road, Park City, UT 84098, or faxed to 435-649-8126.
- Members interested in serving on the board or who would like to nominate another member must submit their request or nomination by 5pm, November 30th via the options above. A short biography of themselves or the nominee must be submitted, including Pinebrook address, years living in Pinebrook and reasons to be considered for the board.
- Elections will be held during the virtual meeting. If there are nominations in addition to the incumbents, ballots will be emailed to the attending owners and must be returned to the Association via the options indicated above by no later than 12pm on Wednesday, December 2nd. Only members who are current in the payment of assessments are entitled to vote at the meeting.