2018 Annual Meeting Notice, Proxy, and Link to Rules
TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE PINEBROOK HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual meeting of the members of the Pinebrook Homeowners Association will be held on Thursday, May 3rd, 2018, commencing at 7:00 p.m. at the offices of Gorgoza Mutual Water Company, 7950 Pinebrook Road, Park City, Utah. The following matters of business will be transacted at the meeting:
- Presentation and review of 2017 financial statements and operating budget for 2018.
- General update of PHOA activities and community projects.
- Discuss the special meeting scheduled for June 6, 2018 to adopt a set of rules for the Pinebrook Homeowners Association.
- Election to fill three, two-year term seats on the board of directors.
- Discussion of any other matters of business properly brought before the board of directors.
We encourage you to attend. If you are unable to attend in person, you may complete and return a proxy form available on our website, www.pbhoa.org, or at the offices of Gorgoza Mutual Water Company located at 7950 Pinebrook Road. Proxies should be mailed or hand delivered to the Pinebrook Homeowners Association, 7950 Pinebrook Road, Park City, UT 84098 no later than 5pm on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018. Please note that only members who are current in the payment of their assessments are entitled to vote at the meeting.
If you can’t attend, please consider using this proxy form.