April Board MeetingPosted: March 3, 2021
The Pinebrook HOA board of directors has scheduled their next virtual meeting for April 13th at 5pm. If you would like to attend, you must submit an email to the Association by noon on April 12th and a link to the meeting will be emailed to you. Please include any questions or items you’d like added to the agenda. Thank you.
2021 Assessments due March 1st.Posted: February 3, 2021
Invoices for the 2021 annual Pinebrook HOA assessment have been sent, please check your mailbox this week. the 2021 assessment remains at $400 and is due by March 1st. Please note, the Pinebrook HOA does not accept credit cards, so please pay by check or schedule an online payment with your banking institution. Payments can also be placed in the DROP BOX on the east side of the parking lot of Gorgoza Mutual Water Company. Because of COVID restrictions, please do not enter Gorgoza’s office to deliver your payment. THANKS!
As a reminder, the Pinebrook Master Association dues are included in your Pinebrook HOA dues, so as a member of the PMA you are entitled to the use of the private Pinebrook trail system, Pinebrook Park amenities, Ecker Hill Park amenities and tennis court as well as the Pickleball court and park. The PHOA also maintains and provides snow removal service at the mailbox buildings for the Ecker Hill and Pineridge developments.
Thank you for your prompt payment!
A Pinebrook Pool for 2022Posted: December 15, 2020
Over the last four months, the Pinebrook Pool Committee has been working to bring a new non-profit membership-based pool facility to Pinebrook to be built on a parcel of land adjacent to Pinebrook Park. Because the pool facility cannot be built with homeowner association funds, it must be member funded and can only be built if there is enough interest (ideally 200 Pinebrook households). During the week of December 14th all homeowners within our homeowner association should receive a postcard in their mailbox with information on the project. The postcard provides some basic information, and more details, including information on how to become a member, can be found at the pool website at pool4pinebrook.weebly.com. There will be virtual information sessions on January 12th and 14th (see details on the pool website). Signed membership agreements and deposits need to be submitted by January 31st, and initial memberships will be limited to the first 200 received. A waitlist will be established if more than 200 signed membership agreements are received. Please send any questions to email@example.com after reviewing the pool website.
PBHOA Annual Meeting Notice 2020Posted: November 12, 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual meeting of the members of the Pinebrook Homeowners Association will be held virtually on Tuesday, December 1st, 2020 commencing at 7:00 p.m. The following matters of business will be transacted during the meeting:
- Presentation and review of 2019 financial statements and operating budget for 2020.
- General update of PHOA activities and community projects.
- Discuss fire mitigation efforts completed jointly by the Pinebrook Homeowners Association and Pinebrook Master Association.
- Election to fill three, three-year term seats on the board of directors.
- Discussion of any other matters of business properly brought before the board of directors.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTENDANCE:
- To attend the virtual meeting, you must submit an email to the Association by 5pm on November 30th with your Pinebrook property address and contact information. This serves as notification of your attendance. The Association will respond via email with a link to the virtual meeting and a PDF document of the meeting package.
- If you are unable to attend the meeting, you may complete and return a proxy. The proxy will give you the option of designating the Association or a homeowner to vote on your behalf. If a member is designated, the member must submit an email to the Association notifying them of their attendance as outlined above. Proxies designating the Association must be delivered by 5pm on Monday, November 30th via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed or delivered to the Pinebrook Homeowners Association at 7950 Pinebrook Road, Park City, UT 84098, or faxed to 435-649-8126.
- Members interested in serving on the board or who would like to nominate another member must submit their request or nomination by 5pm, November 30th via the options above. A short biography of themselves or the nominee must be submitted, including Pinebrook address, years living in Pinebrook and reasons to be considered for the board.
- Elections will be held during the virtual meeting. If there are nominations in addition to the incumbents, ballots will be emailed to the attending owners and must be returned to the Association via the options indicated above by no later than 12pm on Wednesday, December 2nd. Only members who are current in the payment of assessments are entitled to vote at the meeting.
Planned Control Burn of slash Piles in Toll Canyon Open Space.Posted: November 10, 2020
Under the direction of the Summit County Fire Warden and Alpine Forestry, Basin Recreation has scheduled a control burn in Toll Canyon Open Space starting Wednesday, November 11 through Friday, November 13. Burning operations strictly conform to all required county permitting, ideal weather conditions and air quality regulations to ensure safety. In total, one hundred sixty-six (166) slash piles will be burned, promoting forest health and fuel reduction goals. The area will remain open during burning.
Fall Chipping Days October 10th and 11th For Tree Limbs and Brush OnlyPosted: October 2, 2020
This year Pinebrook will be holding a fall chipping weekend. Members of
Pinebrook Master Association (that includes everyone that is a member of the Pinebrook Homeowners Association) may bring remaining tree limbs (eight inches in diameter maximum) from their property to Pinebrook Park for chipping. The schedule is:
• Friday October 9th: noon to 5:00 p.m.
• Saturday October 10th: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Sunday 9:00 a.m. to noon.
DUMPSTERS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED as part of the chipping service and none of the following will be accepted:
• Building Materials
• Stumps with dirt or debris
• Weeds or grass clippings
Chips from this event will be available for pickup during the hours listed above. The parking lot will be closed after hours on Friday October 9th and Saturday October 10th.
Pickleball Court Signup WebsitePosted: August 7, 2020
A group of residents has taken on the task of helping to manage play times at the pickleball court. Signup for the court can be made at the following website: https://signup.com/go/yyJzHrK. The name of the schedule is “Pinebrook Estates Pickleball.” You should be able to view the schedule, sign up for court time, and cancel court time from your home computer or smart phone. We request that you limit signup time to 3 hours in weeks that are not the current week to give everyone a chance to sign up for a convenient time. On Sunday when that week becomes the current week, feel free to sign up for additional time.
There is an area for comments on the signup site. You can also email Barbara Bretz at email@example.com if you have comments or questions.
Tennis Court Signup WebsitePosted: August 1, 2020
A group of residents has taken on the task of helping to manage play times at the tennis court. Beginning with the week of August 9, 2020, they are experimenting with an online tennis court signup at https://signup.com/go/iOGiwfi. The name of the schedule is “Pinebrook Tennis Schedule.” You should be able to view the schedule, sign up for court time, and cancel court time from your home computer or smart phone. We request that you limit signup time to 3 hours in weeks that are not the current week to give everyone a chance to sign up for a convenient time. On Sunday when that week becomes the current week, feel free to sign up for additional time.
There is an area for comments on the signup site. You can also email Robin Filion at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have comments or problems.
Curbside Chipping – Owner ResponsibilityPosted: June 29, 2020
Here’s another reminder that owners must arrange curbside chipping through the Park City Fire District’s website or a private landscaping company. The Pinebrook HOA DOES NOT provide curbside chipping services. Dead branches and clippings stacked roadside are a fire hazard and visual nuisance so please make arrangements to have them chipped or removed as soon as possible.
FIREWORKS PROHIBITED IN PINEBROOK.Posted: June 24, 2020
Just a reminder that the Rules and Regulations adopted by the Pinebrook HOA prohibit fireworks. Even though Summit County has not banned fireworks this year and other HOA’s in Pinebrook (there are 13 of them) may not prohibit fireworks in their neighborhoods, we live in the mountains and fireworks are a major threat to our community this time of year. Please follow the Rules, and have a safe 4th of July holiday!